Wednesday, August 08, 2007

carnival.

Quite a fun day at the carnival, with parade first followed by pop. Just by listening to Mrs Tan's speech can be damn boring. After parade, went to help out at the stall. I was at the stall for most of the carnival, then didn't time to check out the rest of the carnival. No mood and nobody to go with me.

Debbie and Wenqi came back, but didn't really talk much with them. Seem like strangers leh. Hen sad. Then other seniors also came back, like John, Wei Xiang, Melissa and so on.

Some look more handsome and some more prettier. Feels like last year.

Went to spray my hair with only purple and white. Other colours used up already. The over sprayed white make me seem like a old man, but style leh.

Sneaked into hall to watch css concert. I only watched Elaine, Javin and Zijie, then i went out. Very disappointed that i didn't catch Agnes. Haishx. Hope ck rmbed to get her signature for me.

These are the only 2 places which i went. Band stall was a wipeout, err lets just say everything was sold out. Hahas.

Tmr going out to eat and celebrate Don's bdae, Should be Sakae, and after that going to Marina Bay.

Lalala~

No comments: